Saturday, June 11, 2011

Installing a Quat-D Ex-Box on my Ducati Monster S4R bankruptcy

Installing a Quat-D Ex-Box on my Ducati Monster S4R bankruptcy Video Clips. Duration : 9.95 Mins.


After an extensive debate on how to get the aftermarket exhaust for the Ducati Monster S4R, I solved the Quat-D Ex-Box ..... I like the look of the exhaust gas Ex-Box and how "clean" the bike show in the one-sided swing arm and rear wheel as. Here's my video installation! ---- There was a sort of "trial and error" when there were no installation instructions. I mounted the head in front is not in order, and found that it is the last piece that had to be installed for installation.But for most of the video, the first night, I have the stock muffler, catalytic converter, half-pipes and headers. Then the next morning (at 5:12), I started to install the new exhaust. This video is usually the time for disassembly and assembly is obsolete, but also three audio clips in real time the bike is running. First, stock exhaust (at 0:20) could be removed after the muffler, I started the bike with the catalyst again (at 2:35, the man whoIt sounded good !.... awesome low tone), then the last audio clip is the new Ex-Box installed (at 8:36). Oh, yes, in the end, when I start, I see the way forward / pipe, I had a leak. So (not in this video) and after some research, I bought some copper at high temperature exhaust sealant that I had meant to seal in and out. In my opinion, the EX-Box is stronger than the stock set-up, and maybe a little 'more than tone, and I have not got one or 2horsepower. But I was going...

Tags: ducati, monster, s4r, installing, aftermarket, QD, quat-d, ex-box, exhaust, time, lapse, video, fast, forward, motorcycle, italian

franke water filter cartridges top rated gas grills 2010 flasher 450 rc helicopter

No comments:

Post a Comment